Andrea has been part of the RRR Review Team for a couple months and has already reviewed two books with us, even though she stays quite busy with her own FB group for book reviewers.
We appreciate her contributions to the RRR!
Check out her reviews below:
Christie’s carefully constructed life turns upside-down with the inheritance of an abandoned cottage in an Australian coastal town. The discovery of old love letters draws her into the heart wrenching world of Thomas and Martha in a fifty-year-old mystery.
She seeks help from Martin, a reclusive artist with a lifelong contempt for her family, and his own reasons to protect the past. As the secrets unravel, so does Christie’s safe world. Will her obsession to right the wrongs of the past lead her to heartbreak or happiness?
More info →
You might have something like the Sabatin – nearly indestructible, programmable killing machines!
Meet Timberwolf Velez. He’s a very damaged man. On the edge of madness. A natural born killer… and he’s not alone in his own head.
When a brutal enemy appears again, he’s also the only man alive who can stop a madman from unleashing an army of Sabatin on the galaxy.
After the first page, you won’t be able to put this action packed story down! Guarantee you’ll be dying for “Timberwolf the Movie!”
If you’ve been waiting for a “good” Alien sequel to coming along, this might scratch that itch.
- "Timberwolf is what you'd get if Dirty Harry and Ripley had a son." Merrill Chapman
- "The action is simply amazing; it makes putting the book down nearly impossible." Tito Martínez Barberi
- "Skillfully plotted, with well-drawn characters that have subtle shading, Timberwolf is a fast-paced story that is immensely readable." Photoguy126
- "Timberwolf has a human heart; it’s not about the combat suits or space ships, it’s about the people and their motivations for doing what they do." Eric Lahti
- "How Timberwolf hasn't been snatched up by Hollywood as a screen play, is beyond me" DavidM
- "Characters in Timberwolf are thoughtfully developed with great depth and the action is described in outstanding detail that puts you right on the pages with them." Picode Gallo
Talk to the author here... www.facebook.com/Timberwolf and here... www.twitter.com/TimberwolfNovel More info →